czwartek, 11 czerwca 2015

Something nice, charming and bold directly from my Decuberry studio:)

Sets...sets...sets...

...shabby chic, vintage, country style, french chic tables and chairs sets:)


I'd like to show you my latest projects. Some of them was waiting close the one year for finish... It was enough for me to look at them unfinished - sometimes we need more time for our inspiration but...to be honest...one year is really enough. I'm talking now mainly about really bold...brave...distressed set of solid wooden table with chairs . Have a look below and let me know what do you think about it. I think that it could fit to the restaurant, coffee shop, tea room or even to a big house as an only the country style accent - what you think?

All these sets you can find here: www.decuberry.co.uk 



https://www.decuberry.co.uk/bed-sides/country-style-distressed-set-of-table-with-6-chairs














Or maybe something in provence colour - distressed and aged with the dark natural wax - here you go! Ideal to a small kitchen - very heavy and solid of wooden set.




https://www.decuberry.co.uk/bed-sides/shabby-chic-country-style-set-of-table-with-chairs











But not all is only for bold people he he ;)

I've made also something very delicate, sweet and charming. Especially for the white shabby chic style lovers. 

Two sets of white table/chairs without distressing - I leave them in order to give them an occasion for natural use...for natural distressing, attrition. 

The set with a beautiful grey rose lace pattern on the top of table and chairs. 


https://www.decuberry.co.uk/bed-sides?page=2









 And the other one: charming white shabby chic set with the blue accent with upholstered chairs in the mellow shape and matching blue pattern on the top of the table.


https://www.decuberry.co.uk/bed-sides/white-shabby-chic-set-of-table-and-chairs-with-a-blue-accent













Let me know, please what do you think about all these sets.
 Would be very nice to read the comments. 
Many thanks for your time. I wish you the best day, 
Joanna from Decuberry


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz